|Recently Obama was a guest on ‘The Daily Show’ and when referring to the four dead Americans in Benghazi, he said it was ‘not optimal’. This outrageous statement from the President of the United States has many Americans upset and demanding the truth about this horrific terrorist attack on one of our Embassies.
What’s Not Optimal
From the National Review Online
- Having a president who perpetuates a falsehood to the American people about the cause of a terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans.
- Having a president who uses $70,000 of taxpayers’ money to promote that falsehood on Pakistani television.
- Having a president who broadcasts that falsehood to the world using the megaphone of a speech before the U.N. General Assembly.
- Having a president who repeats the falsehood in front of the caskets of the four Americans killed in Benghazi.
- Having a president who will casually wreak havoc on the life of an obscure video producer to protect that falsehood.
- Having a president who, before a television audience of 65 million Americans, evades answering the question of “who denied enhanced security” to the consulate in Benghazi.
- Having a president who feigns offense at the suggestion his machinations regarding the Benghazi debacle may have a political component.
- Having a president who believes killing bin Laden constitutes a foreign policy.
- Having a president who projects confusion, weakness, and diffidence to our enemies.
- Having a media blind to the fact that this is a titanic scandal.